We are seeking an Electrical Engineering to join an expanding team in North Broward County.
What you will be doing:
What you should bring to the table:
- Designing, developing and testing products and systems for a range of products.
- On a daily basis, you'll carry out various engineering tasks, such as performing calculations to ensure our systems meet the global safety standards and collaborating with technicians and computer programmers to solve emerging issues. You'll also research on manufacturing processes and analyze data and trends to create new products.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies
- Ultimately, you will improve our company's products and processes and contribute to its growth.
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering
- Proven expertise as an electrical engineer
- Experience working in a variety of industries a plus.
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software
- Hands-on experience creating spreadsheets. Should have strong Word and Excel experience.
- Deep knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
- Problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org