We are seeking a Licensed Surveyor to join an established and well-known engineering firm in Fort Lauderdale. This is a full-time permanent opportunity with excellent pay, bonus structure, benefits and so much more!!
What you will be doing:
- Maintaining existing survey projects to completion.
- Maintaining on-going survey projects.
- Leading survey projects from start to finish.
- Working with Engineers and Clients to prepare proposals and cost estimates.
- Using Leica and Trimble tools.
What you should bring to the table:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a licensed Surveyor.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017-2019 experience is required.
- Construction stakeout experience.
- Landfill monitoring experience.
- As-Built survey experience.
- ALTA survey experience.
- Boundary survey experience.
- Public Land Survey System (PLSS) experience.
- Sketch & Legals.
Nice to haves:
- GIS experience
- Laser scanning experience
- Lidar work
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org