Date Posted: 9/17/2020Apply Now
[ Temporarily remote due to Covid-19. Only candidates currently located in Southern California will be considered ]
We are partnered with a client who specializes in a software solution to help healthcare practices automate and alleviate the busy work. Their user base is growing rapidly! If you're an innovative and collaborative and looking to work within the tech & healthcare industry, this might be a great fit for you!
Who You Are
You will work with leadership to create an environment for engineers to succeed, help streamline the SDLC, individually contribute to the codebase, and help develop technical roadmaps. This is an exciting time to join the client as the lead engineer, you will help drive the future growth of the products!
What You'll Do
* Oversee and drive the end-to-end architecture of the product
* Design solutions that are enterprise scalable and maintainable
* Understands business requirements and participates in business requirements gathering activities to architect software solutions
* Lead cross-functional teams to identify and assess issues, evaluate potential solutions and align on actions and expectations
* Provide informal coaching and mentoring to team members to ensure they understand the software architecture for solution delivery and aid in their technical development
* Determine and enforce overall architectural principles, frameworks, and standards
* Produce appropriate artifacts such as functional and operational requirements, and software prototypes
* Evaluate and increase the program's effectiveness, performs technology and risk assessments and adapts the program to new requirements as necessary
* Combining all elements of the program design and testing it to ensure the program works as intended
* Collaborate with the QA team to ensure proper test plan, test coverage, test execution, and defect remediation
* Ensure that we are continually raising our standard of engineering excellence
* Drive research, case studies, and prototypes on leading-edge technologies and how they can be leveraged
* Guide the rollout of new technologies to products
* Additional assignments related to the product's architecture and development assigned by the company's Head of Technology
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred but not required
* Minimum 5 years of development experience in C# .NET for MS-Windows
* Experience working with AWS (preferred) or other Cloud platforms
* Minimum 5 years development experience in SQL
* Experience with networking protocols (TCP/UDP)
* Experience building scalable REST services and consuming third-party API's
* Experience working in an Agile environment using tools like Jira or similar
* Development experience in PHP, C# .NET for iOS (Xamarin) highly preferred but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the .Net Architect position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.