[ Temporarily remote due to Covid-19 - only candidates local to southern California will be consdiered ]
Skills And Requirements
- Contribute to the overall maintenance of Shopify e-commerce platforms including the development of custom apps, themes etc.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve digital technologies throughout the company
- Build tools or custom solutions to streamline integrations between multiple departments
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables in an agile work environment
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to the development team
- Work closely with the Marketing Director, R&D group leaders and other internal stakeholders to support the growing customer base and business needs
- BS degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study
- 5+ years of web development experience
- Significant experience with Python and Python frameworks such as Django and Flask.
- Experience with restful web services via the HTTP protocol, JSON and web authentication
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL which includes developing complex queries, stored procedures and unit testing.
- Willingness to follow best practices for code/system documentation and revision control
- Knowledge of Responsive Design best practices
- Familiarity with AWS and/or Azure
- Knowledge and experience with e-commerce platforms, including Shopify
- Knowledge and experience applying SEO best practices
- A/B testing experience
- Experience building API's and applications for serverless environments
- Experience with OOP languages such as Java and/or C#.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org