We are seeking a qualified Survey CAD Technician to join a rapidly expanding Survey and Mapping team in Deerfield Beach area. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with ample room for advancement.
- The Survey CAD Technician serves as a primary resource for computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) to produce high quality graphics for the Survey and Mapping team.
- Assists with CAD mapping (AutoCAD, MicroStation) in the creation of surveys, maps, sketches, etc in preparation of ALTA/Boundary and Topographic surveys. Knowledge of FDOT survey procedures is a plus.
- 3+ years of Land Survey design and drafting experience preferred. May consider candidates who have a Civil Engineering background.
- Experience with AutoCAD (required). MicroStation experience is a strong plus!
- Excellent overall computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com