Role: Solutions Architect
Location: Portland, OR
We are looking for a Solutions Architect who who has "full stack' enterprise experience with the ability to map technology solutions to business needs in both the data center and cloud environments. Someone who is wanting to join an amazing collaborative team and bring your past experience to help this company grow!
What we are looking for....
- 9+ years of experience in a technical environment! (Enterprise experience is a plus!)
- Agile experience analyzing that leads to win-win innovative solutions!
- Someone who is able to work collaboratively with a team!
- Experience with Windows Administration and Active Directory [data center and cloud].
- Experience with Exchange Server [data center and cloud].
- Experience working with compliance framework for security (HIPAA, PCI, NIST or ITAR).
- Experience with Patching Solutions like WSUS and SCCM
- Competence in Virtualization platforms and data storage management.
- Familiarity with Administration of Veeam Backup and Availability suite tools.
- Strong understanding of Layer 3 routing and Layer 2 switching components.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure hypervisor platform and Microsoft 365 SaaS products.
- Experience leveraging Azure backup architecture for data recovery and business continuity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org