We are currently partnering with a rapidly growing Consumer Products (Health, Wellness & Fitness) company in Irvine, CA hiring a Sr. IT Manager or an IT Director. This is a newly created position, Direct Hire with exciting compensation package!
This is a hands on Sr. level IT management position. This person will be overseeing and managing
- Since this is a newly created position and you will be the first and only internal IT person for the whole company, you will be wearing many hats. You will be managing one helpdesk person from a MSP company however if that person is not available, you need to provide some helpdesk/desktop support when needed.
- Software and Hardware Support: company is currently using a Helpdesk Support from a MSP company
- ERP system support: currently on AWS Cloud using Justfood ERP as well as MS Dynamics 365
- e-Commerce management: currently using Shopify
- Zendesk support: currently using for inbound calls
- Security: the company does not have any security/protection set up yet, this person needs to evaluate and make recommendations for Anti-virus, Firewall, and other protections
- Needs to create and set up documentation processes
- SQL queries/reporting: implementing BI tools and help with pulling data outs for reports purposes
- EDI Integrations (SPS Commerce)
- Supply-Chain software management
- This person needs to have strong experience with Excel as one of the Enterprise tool the company is using is Excel, this person needs to help with recording and publishing a "how to videos"
- Other responsibilities including but not limited to Windows and MAC laptops, iPad, VoIP phone systems, MS Dynamics/Office 365, Video Conferencing, QuickBooks, Genesis, Rapid WiFi troubleshooting, Digital Asset Management, Dropbox, Slack, WebEx, etc.
- Ideally 7+ years of hands on experience managing the whole IT infrastructure for the company
- Bachelor's Degree is ideal
- Strong experience in project management, cost-benefit analysis, and ability to manage outside IT resources
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills, strong leadership skills, and passionate in IT
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org