Date Posted: 7/29/2020Apply Now
Ledgent Technology is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our key employers team! They are looking for someone that is excited to hit the ground running and can bring some great ideas to the table! This position will report to the Director.
* Work closely with Product manager, engineering Architect, and product Owner to ensure correct implementation of enterprise integration patterns, tooling and best practices
* Align with SAP Application Engineering and Finance Product Teams to develop/expose necessary RESTful API's
* Utilize a consistent DevOps approach to improve all phases of the process and ensure end-to-end quality across functions.
* Ensure that NFRs from external stakeholders such as Security, Internal Audit and Tech Foundation are prioritized
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or other relevant subject area(s)
* 3+ years of cloud engineering experience
* Full-stack development experience using Programming Languages/Frameworks such as: JAVA, Python, Golang, Scala, Java Script, C#
* Experience with scripting languages like Python, Groovy, Perl, Bash
* Experience CI/CD experience with build/config using: Jenkins/Cloudbees, GitHub Enterprise, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Artifactory
* Experience IaC usage (Terraform/CloudFormation) and deep knowledge deploying services such as: Lambda, Docker Containers (Kubernetes/EKS/ECS), EC2, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB
* Knowledge and experience on cloud provided networking services like AWS VPC, API Gateway, Route 53, Elastic Load Balancing.
* Ops knowledge of tooling/config such as: CloudWatch/Splunk/Datadog, New Relic/SignalFX
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Full Stack Developer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.