Role: Senior Backend Engineer
Location: Portland, OR
What we are looking for...
What you will have...
- Someone who has a stellar background developing - cant wait to hear about it!
- A go getter - someone who really takes pride in their work.
- Someone who can work on a distributed system throughout its life-cycle - research, design, development, testing, CI / CD.
- Someone who has been responsible for the scalability, availability and performance of production systems for a fast growing user base!
- Are you able to collaborate with teammates?
- Experience in one or more backend languages such as Java, C++, or C# (Golang is a huge plus!)
- Experience with cloud-based datastore technologies such as RDS, Redis, DynamoDB, and ElasticSearch including design and optimization
- Experience building cloud-native RESTful web services, Springboot is a plus
- Experience with AWS or other cloud provider is a huge plus
- Familiarity with DB ORM (Jooq or Hibernate) and caching frameworks (Caffeine or Guava) is great!
- Ability to troubleshoot, debug, and solve the complex problems that distributed, scalable systems introduce
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org