Date Posted: 7/29/2020Apply Now
THE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS YOU BRING
· Diploma or equivalent required; degree preferred.
· 5+ years' experience in systems analysis preferred.
· Strong technical product management skillset required, including a thorough understanding of how to translate high-level business needs into technical system requirements.
· Understanding SOA architecture concepts required; current or prior object-oriented programming experience strongly preferred.
· Hands-on experience with troubleshooting tools required. Examples include Postman, Swagger UI, Insomnia REST Client, Paw, Apigee, and cURL.Solid SQL understanding required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Technical Systems Analyst position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.