Role: Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Portland Matro Area
The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for improving the quality of software releases through automation processes and tools enhancements! This person while work in an Agile and collaborative work environment!
What you will be doing...
What you will already have..
- Continuously evaluate and improve defined software processes
- Plan, schedule, and implement testing projects
- Design and develop quality testing procedures; update and modify existing tests as necessary
- Define test objectives and collaborate with the QA Team!
- Perform moderately complex functional, application and regression testing
- Define and adhere to quality initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical field!
- 2+ years of experience as a QA Engineer
- Demonstrated test automation and scripting skills
- Understanding of QA processes and fundamentals
- Strong technical skills with a variety of business software tools
- Some experience with QA-related tools to gain reqs!
- Have you already had experience with an agile environment? AWESOME!
- Experience in a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery test environment is a plus!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com