We are partnering with a leading Restaurant Retail Corporation in Lake Forest hiring a Direct Hire Field Services Engineer who has 3+ years of hands on experience supporting POS systems.
This person will lead all aspects of medium to moderately complex POS projects and provides a single point of contact for company's Corporate IT for new store openings, both corporate and franchise. Experienced using Windows based software to include office and multiple browser types, good product knowledge of Aloha QS software and remote connectivity software.
- Must be responsive to restaurant needs and provide technical guidance
- Work with vendors to provide efficient Restaurant procurement and design for technical implementation.
- Provide basic project management to ensure successful completion of the new store opening and existing store conversions.
- Pro-actively monitors customer experience and initiates contact to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and document proven best practices that will provide direction to support staff.
We would expect 100% in-office work but may have limited telecommuting opportunity. Out of state, overnight travel will be required - roughly 20%. There will be weekend shifts.
- Skills: A+/N+ Certification or equivalent, Help Desk level 2-3, project management, infrastructure, switches, routers, data & telephony cabling. Not looking for full-on switch/router management, just an understanding of their operation and basic troubleshooting.
- 3+ years of experience in the Point of Sale (POS) technology required.
- Restaurant experience preferred, but solid IT skills are acceptable.
- Experience in Retail or Multi-Unit Restaurant POS technology is high desired
- NCR/Aloha experience is highly desirable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org