Join a cloud-based and analytics solution company developing scalable SaaS products and building iOT infrastructure components and building blocks. Our client is hiring for a strong leader for a direct-hire position.
This role is a leadership and mentoring Engineers who have a product-centric perspective, owning the product through customer delivery.
Will act as a Technical Director who is technically strong in numerous areas of the tech stack: React/Redux, Microservices, Kubernetes, GCP, Python, Go/Golang, Postgres to name a few
- As a technical competence leader, be responsible for designing, developing and troubleshooting software technologies for creating solutions using micro-service architecture, serverless design patterns and event-driven systems.
- Be responsible for coaching and mentoring engineers and hiring new talent.
- Collaborate with external companies within and outside the Canon Group to create innovative integrated solutions.
- Manage and lead multiple teams of software engineers.
- Review implementations and encourage sound software design principles.
- Provide technical expertise to sales, pre-sales and customer success teams to promote the platform and ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Create software tools, SDKs, and APIs that will be used internally and externally for building, using and testing IoT products.
- Together with the product managers, understand customer needs and translate these into strong solution requirements, do technical collaboration with partners and conduct technology assessments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- MSc in Engineering or Computer Science with at least 10 years software development experience with a distinguished track record delivering technically complex enterprise service solutions using excellent development, architecture and design practices
- Prior history of holding technical leadership positions
- Expert programming and software architecture skills
- Experience in building high performance, scalable SaaS products
- Experience in Agile development concepts, methodologies and tools
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com