Ledgent Technology is NOW HIRING for a Remote SQLReport Developer for a remote open ended contract opportunity!!
Please review the job details below and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line SQL DEVELOPER and an updated copy of your resume and I will review and reach out to you to set up a call and go over theh role in more detail.
Job Title: SQL Report Developer
Duration: Open Ended Contract
Location: Remote - but only considering Houston, TX based candidates
Expeirence Level: Mid-Senior (3-5 YOE)
The SQL Developer II ("Developer') is an integral member of the IT Department ("IT').
The Developer will play a key role in working as part of a development team focused on delivering a multi-tiered Azure application.
The Developer will be accountable for writing well designed, testable, and efficient code and will serve as a subject matter expert. Additionally, the Developer will have other duties and responsibilities as determined from time to time by the IT Software Development Manager.
The essential functions of the Developer are to:
- Design relational databases, tables, views and other database objects
- Create and modify complex queries, stored procedures, functions and triggers
- Create and manage ETL processes from a variety of inputs
- Create reports in SSRS and Power BI
- Create and manage automated jobs
- Performance tuning and optimization of queries
- Document and maintain functionality
- Maintains code assets in company code repositories
- Participate and contribute in development planning sessions
- Deliver solutions in support of the Axiom IT software program of projects
- Work closely with Analysts, Designers and Business users
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Conduct/Coordinate User Acceptance Testing
- Produce manual and automated system tests & verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Provide comprehensive reviews of established systems/workflows offering recommendations for improvements.
The successful candidate should have a combination of demonstrated experience and education that is equivalent to 5 years with a focus on Software Development or related fields. Physical Requirements:
- Regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach,
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work,
- Light to moderate lifting is required,
- Ability to uphold the stress of traveling,
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com