Date Posted: 8/4/2020Apply Now
Our client has an opening for a Programmer Analyst and the role entails:
60% backend database (Oracle and will move to Postgres)
40% Core Java programming
They are true to their values of RESPECT, INTEGRITY, TRUST, and EXCELLENCE, making the right choices both financially and ethically. They strive to create an environment of respect, wherein all are encouraged to learn and to grow, to provide exceptional service to clients and in turn to enjoy the satisfaction that comes from a job well done.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Design, develop, document, analyze, create, test and modify computer programs.
* Troubleshoot program problems and provide support.
* Test functionality of applications
* Handle program implementations.
* Complete daily Departmental duties as assigned in a timely and professional manner.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering field (preferred); 4-6 years related experience
* 4+ years' experience of JAVA language
* 60% backend database (Oracle and will move to Postgres)
* 40% Core Java programming
* Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
* Good analytical skills - ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
* Good knowledge of data structure, data exchange and data conversion
* Good knowledge of Software development life cycle
* Good organization skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work with manager to get the appropriate priority level assigned to meet strict deadlines.
* Good written and verbal communication & presentation skills - effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, vendors and staff; ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in an architectural/functional diagram
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Java Programmer Analyst position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.