Solution Technician IIIPOSITION SUMMARY The Solution Technician III will act as a subject matter expert responsible for providing in house resolutions for all escalated Windows system needs. Under limited direction, the Solution Technician III will perform the following job duties:
- Maintain exceptional customer service to all end users and internal staff.
- Respond to escalated incident requests within defined time frames.
- Generate and maintain exceptional documentation and knowledgebase articles.
- Coordinate knowledge sharing activities with other team members.
- Monitor the infrastructure for problems and proactively resolve those issues identified.
- Participate in projects with high operational, tactical, technical or business impact.
- Maintain Service Levels (SLAs) Adherence.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience in configuring and supporting Windows desktops and laptop configurations
- Extensive experience supporting Microsoft Windows 7/10 (laptops/desktops) and Windows Server OS
- Knowledge of system imaging and the impact on the installed OS and apps
- Knowledge and experience with Active Directory management
- Experience managing/supporting Office 365 users (email, Office, Teams)
- Ability to develop basic batch files
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts and troubleshooting
- Mechanical Inclination; able to use basic hand tools and improvise when necessary
- Previous experience as Mentor to fellow team members.
- Problem ownership experience from initial creation to resolution.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a multi-tiered, centralized help desk environment
- Ability to answer and document moderate support call / e-mail volume.
- Ability to create concise, user-friendly technical documentation.
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
- Experience with TCP/IP networks and routing configuration
- Experience with Citrix / VMWare View
- Thin Client experience with Win IoT and/or Thin Linux
- Experience with TeamViewer or other screen sharing application
- Experience with Remedyforce
- Medical Imaging Software Experience (PACs/DiCOM)
- A+, N+, MCSE or MCP Certifications
- Associates or bachelor's degree
- Dental Patient Management Systems (DentaPro, Dentrix, EagleSoft, PracticeWorks)
- Experience with VMWare Administration
- Wireshark or other network troubleshooting product
- MS Excel Intermediate or better proficiency
- Call Center applications (e.g., ACD, Dialer)
- Voice systems (SIP gateway configuration, SIP trunking)
- WAN MPLS networks, SD-WAN networks, circuit provisioning
- Previous Healthcare support environment
- Scripting proficiency
- Experience with Project Management using Agile Methodology
- Interactive Intelligence Center Certified Engineer (ICCE, Parts I and II)
- Some lifting (less than 50 pounds)
- Shift Flexibility
- Hours of operation are 7:00am-9:00pm, Monday-Friday. Exact shift for this position will have some flexibility within that timeframe.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org