The Training and Communications Lead plays a key role in ensuring projects / enterprise change initiatives meet organizational objectives by increasing employee adoption and usage. Using organizational change management and multi-media communications skills, in partnership with sponsors, program/project managers, and business leaders, this person will focus on the people side of change - including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
- The position will develop and execute training to stakeholders and users of our Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) framework for enterprise risk management.
- Develop training and communications process for TPRM changes.
- Ability to design, develop, implement, and deliver system training.
- Partner with TPRM and IRP project teams and system team to create training and communication materials.
- Prepares and performs training to end users of the system to drive user adoption.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Able to develop a comprehensive communication calendar, and author/edit messaging to support incremental rollout of the system.
- Conduct needs assessments and analysis to propose recommended delivery vehicle(s) for training.
- Experience with different media for communications and training - classroom, online, video, intranet announcements, emails, etc.
- 3+ years' experience in professional training role
- Proficient with Office 365 (PowerPoint, Word)
- Technology savvy (self-learner)
- Experience with risk management preferred
- Must be a self-starter, have demonstrated experience in a lead role, be well organized, effectively managing their time and be a strong leader who can adapt rapidly to new developments, changing priorities and managing-through-influence.
- Knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools (e.g., John Kotter's 8-step process, Change Management Foundation, Deming Cycle, Prosci ADKAR®)
- Excellent active listening and exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to clearly articulate messages and work effectively with a variety of audiences at all levels to drive effective training
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Different media for communications and training - classroom, online, video, intranet announcements, emails, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: email@example.com