Opportunity available to interview and start asap!
Looking for an experienced Salesforce developer who is familiar with the mortgage process and solutions; experience working with or at a mortgage lender is highly preferred. This person will be a lead/mentor for all Salesforce Projects and work closely with other developers and vendors.
- Demonstrable custom Apex development experience: classes, triggers, controllers, components
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other platforms.
- Developing Lightning web components with validation
- Knowledge using data loader, flows, process builder
- Familiarity with SQL, SOQL and SOSL
- Expertise in data model designing of custom objects, custom fields, custom tabs, page layouts, record types, custom labels, custom settings, and custom metadata types.
Knowledge of the following a plus:
- Salesforce Certified Developer / Platform Developer I
Encompass LOS, Tableau (BI Product), SQL, Version Control, JS, Objective-C, JS, PHP, API Experience, SDK Experience, Public Cloud Architecture (Amazon Web Services, Azure), WordPress, HTML, CSS, Internet Information Services (IIS), Windows Server
Possible remote flexibility with performance review
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: email@example.com