Date Posted: 5/18/2020Apply Now
Urgent Need for a .NET Developer for a Technology company in Irvine, CA.
· Deliver the best-in-class customer experience by designing, developing, integrating, deploying, and troubleshooting on relevant front end software technologies
· Drive development of new product features and enhancements to our Microsoft Windows desktop client and .NET based integration components.
· Work in a cross-functional team environment with UX/UI designers, Product Owners, Architects, Scrum Masters, Developers and Operations teams
· Do appropriate unit-testing, module testing, UI testing and documentation
· Collaborate with other teams throughout the product life cycle producing timely and top-quality deliveries and sharing information
· Actively contribute to best practices to enhance quality and team performance
· Respond effectively to input from customers and other stakeholders
· Fix bugs and prepare new builds for deployment to customers
· Other duties as assigned
· BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
· Experience with C# programming
· 4+ years of experience in object oriented design and programming
· Experience in developing Windows applications on the .NET platform
· Experience in developing multi-threaded applications
· Experience with WinForms, WPF and XAML
· Flair for UI development using best practice patterns
· Experience with unit-testing and UI testing
· Familiarity with various authentication methods and certificate handling
· Knowledge of various communication protocols such as HTTP, TCP and Websocket
· Experience with one or more cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform, AWS or Azure
· Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
· Experience with C++ or Go
· Experience with shell scripts, Powershell and Makefiles
· Experience with Windows ClickOnce and Wix installer frameworks
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the .NET Developer (C#, WinForms, WPF and XAML) position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.