Our technology firm in Santa Clara, CA is looking for a Senior Sales Business Process Analyst
Our client will be implementing a commercial CPQ software solution to replace an internal application used by all users who are involved in Product Configuration, Pricing, Quoting, Deal Structuring, Order Management, Installed Base, OTC, and Contract Management and looking for Senior Business Process Analysts to support the project
- Perform business requirements gathering and analysis: documenting current state and desired/future state business processes, outlining impact and opportunities and ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Support Product Owner in the definition of stories and prioritizing of the team backlog
- Assist Product Managers in developing and maintaining the feature roadmap for development and release activities Participate in SAFe Product Increment Planning (PIP) events
- Assist with the definition of acceptance criteria for all user stories.
- Answer questions and assist in resolving business issues impacting your scrum teams.
- Work with user representatives to solicit feedback about story grooming, functionality issues and software demos.
- Contribute to the definition of user acceptance test scenarios.
- Participate in User Acceptance testing during sprints and during release preparation.
- Support Change Management team members in the creation and delivery of training and communications plans.
- Provide hands on support to users immediately after go-live.
- Capture problems experienced by end users and report issues to the program team after go-live.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field.
- 5 + years of relevant experience in the processes supporting the Quote-to-Cash cycle.
- Prior experience with key sales tools including CPQ, CRM, CLM, Forecasting, & back office applications, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Experience supporting channel and alliance partner processes is a plus.
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies.
- Exceptional critical thinking skills: using logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternate solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Experience engaging with all levels of the enterprise with the ability to influence stakeholders and work collaboratively in a highly matrixed structure.
- Attention to detail with excellent planning and organization skills and can adjust to changing demands to prioritize among multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills with tenacious follow-through.
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaborating as part of a distributed team while demonstrating key traits of creativity, initiative and flexibility.
- A team player with willingness to roll up your sleeves to resolve issues across the team
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those wit
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org