Date Posted: 5/17/2020Apply Now
API Architect role 100% remote.Apply today and follow up via email to email@example.com.
- Excellent communications skills; must be comfortable with executive-level communications.
- 1-2+ years FHIR/HL7 experience (this is a relatively new standard; the first usable version was released in 2017). We want SOME experience; we won't get anyone with a lot of it.
- 2-4 years experience enterprise software architecture.
- 6+ years experience in enterprise software development.
- Strong experience with enterprise architecture software design patterns.
- Experience with healthcare enterprise EMRs is desirable (Epic, Cerner, GECB)
- Experience integrating various healthcare platforms is desirable (Healthgrades, Amwell, InQuicker, Teledoc, etc).
- 2-3+ years Message Bus experience (Service Bus, RabbitMQ, Simple Queue Service, etc).
- AI/ML experience is desirable.
- Multi-tenant experience is desirable.
- 5+ years Microsoft stack development including C#, .Net Core, Entity Framework, MSSQL on-prem and Azure SQL required.
- 5+ years relational database experience.
- Non-relational database experience is desirable (i.e. Graph, Node, Document)
- System admin experience including Windows Server, IIS, FTP, Active Directory.
- 3+ years experience in enterprise software development.
- Experience with security design including authentication, authorization and forensic auditing.
- Docker/Kubernetes experience.
- 1+ years IaC experience using one or more of Azure ARM templates, Ansible or Terraform.
- FHIR/HL7 experience is desirable.
- 4+ years using source code control, including a minimum of 2 years Git.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the API Architect position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.