Date Posted: 5/15/2020Apply Now
100% Remote, Contract to Hire or Direct Hire, Start before June, 2020!
- 5+ years Microsoft stack development including C#, .Net Core, Entity Framework, MSSQL on-prem and Azure SQL required.
- 5+ years relational database experience.
- Non-relational database experience is desirable (i.e. Graph, Node, Document)
- System admin experience including Windows Server, IIS, FTP, Active Directory.
- 3+ years experience in enterprise software development.
- Experience with security design including authentication, authorization and forensic auditing.
- Docker/Kubernetes experience.
- 1+ years IaC experience using one or more of Azure ARM templates, Ansible or Terraform.
- FHIR/HL7 experience is desirable.
- 4+ years using source code control, including a minimum of 2 years Git.
- SAML & OAUTH required; IDP integration experience using Okta is a plus.
- 2+ years Cloud virtual networking design, provisioning and management, including firewalls, routing, on-prem integration and traffic management.
- Strong interest in application security, including red team/blue team, intrusion detection and forensic auditing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the IAM Application Identity Architect (100% Remote) position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.