Date Posted: 5/15/2020Apply Now
100% Remote, Contract to Hire or Direct Hire, Start before June, 2020!
Cloud Security Engineer
- 2+ years Microsoft stack development including C#, .Net Core, Entity Framework, MSSQL on-prem and Azure SQL required.
- System admin experience including Windows Server, IIS, FTP, Active Directory.
- 4+ years Active Directory, including RBAC, auditing, monitoring.
- 3+ years Azure cloud resource management experience. Comfortable with Azure Portal, Kudu console, SSH, resource management.
- Strong experience with using PowerShell scripting to interact with and manage cloud-based resources.
- 2+ years with Azure ARM template design & consumption.
- 2+ years Cloud virtual networking design, provisioning and management, including firewalls, routing, on-prem integration and traffic management.
- Experience with cloud cost & resource optimization.
- Exposure to various security & network analysis tools i.e. Splunk, Snort, Wireshark, Argus, Nessus, WhiteSource, Thycotic.
- CloudFlare experience is desirable.
- CloudHealth experience is desirable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Cloud Security Engineer (100% Remote) position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.