We are currently hiring a well-rounded System Network Administrator for a Bio Tech company in Tustin, CA. This is a Contract to Hire position. This person will be serving as the SOLE IT person for the whole company managing, maintaining and supporting their IT (system + network) infrastructure as well as troubleshooting any issues within software, hardware, network, servers, systems, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems.
- Respond to and document using helpdesk tickets all phone and email requests for technical support.
- Document, track, and monitor IT related equipment using helpdesk tickets.
- Install/configure workstations, printers and servers according to company standards.
- Perform necessary software installation and configuration according to company standards.
- Document as required any policies and/or changes to existing policies.
- Printers - Zebra
- Cloud phone system
Experience and working knowledge of:
- 8+ years of experience in IT Support for hardware and software, systems & network
- B.A. in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Knowledgeable in current Windows, Linux, and OSX environments
- Proficient in current versions of Microsoft Office Suite & O365
- Knowledgeable in TCP/IP, Security & Networking
- Help Desk and ticketing system
- Current Windows Server versions (2019)
- Active Directory & Group Policy
- Data server structure
- Group based file permissions
- Network infrastructure - VLANS, IP address, routing, VPN, DNS
- Linux servers
- Cloud Systems: Phone system - Ring Central, AWS & Google Cloud
- Unifi Access Point Management
- Software License Management
- VMware and vCenter
- Manage and maintain Various Hardware as required
- Manage and maintain Palo Alto Networks Firewalls & Panorama
- Aruba/HP & Cisco Switches Lansweeper
- Rapid 7 Insight VM
- Printers and copiers
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org