Our technology client is looking for Java , Java script software engineer
Duration : Till end of the year with possibilities of extension
NO Third Party companies
NO sponsorship available
Experience developing and operating enterprise scale, production, web application software and infrastructure
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding and experience with agile software development lifecycle
- Proficiency in web technologies like HTML, REST, AJAX, XML
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of scripting languages (like Perl, Python and bash)
- Strong understanding of relational database principles - queries, security, data types
- Knowledge of cloud architectural components and distributed computing
- High energy and is a self-starter with an aptitude and hunger for learning new technologies
- 2 or more years of development experience.
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Experience with open source technologies - Linux, MySQL, Apache/Tomcat, MariaDB
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Splunk, Elk, and Xymon
- ServiceNow Platform Experience
- Experience with AWS or Azure deployments and support
- Bachelor's degree in SW Engineering or equivalent.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org