Come Join OUR Team!
Ledgent Technology is now hiring an HR Specialist in either Santa Clara or San Diego.
On the Global Talent Care team, you'll provide support to employees and managers across 27 countries. Partnering closely with our HR Business Partners and Centers of Excellence we create a strong, and effective, cross-functional team.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Deliver excellent customer service in response to HR queries from employees and managers, via the employee portal
- Provide support to employees across all stages of the employee lifecycle
- Ensure requests are resolved in an appropriate and timely manner
- Enable our employees to self-serve on HR policy and process by creating, maintaining and continuously improving our internal knowledge base
- Identify, resolve and escalate inconsistent, inefficient and incongruent processes, policies and practices to prevent and mitigate HR risk and compliance issues
- Develop strong relationships with HR Business Partners and Centers of Excellence, for example; Total Rewards, Payroll and Talent Acquisition. Ensure early identification of service issues and requirements
- Provide input and insight for enhancement opportunities including tools, processes and policies
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.