Ledgent Technology is looking for a .Net Developer with 5-8 years of experience for a new *REMOTE* project in Houston with an Energy and Finance industry focused consulting firm. Would start as contract/temporary work.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Work collaboratively with design team to understand end user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
- Minimum 5 years of experience doing .NET and C# development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability bringing technologies and best practices together to develop scalable and extensible applications from scratch
- Demonstrated experience with relational databases such as SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, Engineering (any type), Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Mathematics or related discipline with a technology focus
- Analytical aptitude, persistence in problem resolutions, attention to detail and commitment to quality
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org