- Plan, design, implement and support Local Area Networks, including development of configurations.
- Plan, design, implement and support Wide Area Networks, including development of configurations.
- Implement routing protocols, including EIGRP, OSPF, BGP MPLS and HSRP.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve for network, VoIP, and application issues.
- Configure and assist with implementation of network hardware, including routers and switches
- Minimum 3 years of in-depth Cisco routing and switching, plus 5+ years' overall experience designing, evaluating and recommending networking solutions.
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, MPLS and HSRP environments.
- Hands on experience with a variety of Cisco switches & routers, to include 3850, 3750, 4500, Nexus series equipment.
- Experience with Cisco Prime Infrastructure, Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), and Solar Winds Orion.
- Experience in network firewalls. (Palo Alto, Cisco ASAs and Cisco FTDs).
- Familiarity with mission critical systems, information services, data security and video convergence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.