- 3-5 years of well-rounded, systems engineering experience
- 3-5 years of systems engineering experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience with leading industry standard server hardware & software is required.
- Prior experience designing and managing Microsoft Exchange. Experience with the Office 365 environment.
- Experience doing architecture and design of IIS servers (including the use of SSL Certificates).
- DNS architecture, design, and administration experience.
- Experience with VMWare environments. ESX Server, Virtual Center, vSphere and VDI's. 6.5 required. 6.7 or 7.0 a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Server 2012 and 2016 required. 2019 a plus.
- Experience with Storage/SAN architecture. Cisco MDS, Brocade.
- Architecture and implementation of Active Directory domains required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.