Date Posted: 3/31/2020Apply Now
The IT Technical Business Analyst responsibilities include:
· Gathering, documenting, and analyzing business requirements from internal customers and stakeholders
· Customer facing- you will be interacting with multiple customers to ensure business and technical documentation and terms are met and exceeded
· Collaboratiing with multiple teams, mostly Workday team, to ensure that all business and technical requirements are met
· Leading small-medium sized projects including a cross-functional team of subject matter experts and individual technical contributors
· Providing high quality customer service in a feedback driven environment
· 5+ years of experience as a technical business analyst in an enterprise IS/IT environment
· Significant experience gathering, analyzing, documenting, and implementing business requirements from internal business users and finance departments
· Strong Microsoft Excel skills
· Experience working with technical staff to create highly technical design documentation, workflow diagrams
· Workday Financials is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the IT Business Analyst (Workday Financials) position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.