Date Posted: 3/25/2020Apply Now
One of our Technology client at Santa Clara, CA is looking for a Internal Training Content Developer
This candidate must be a creative, resourceful, and motivated individual with instructional design background and experience delivering training.
* Leverage existing training materials to create short learning modules that can be pulled by internal users on demand, design and develop high-quality instructional materials and curriculum for eLearning targeting client' internal technical audience.
* Interface with subject matter experts, business owners, and peers to meet business needs across multiple cross¬-functional teams.
* Adhere to appropriate instructional standards and best practices, including analyzing needs, and creating design documents and storyboards to outline the course structure.
* Review existing content and other source materials to design and develop courseware.
* Create eLearning design documents and storyboards that outline course structure.
* Improve training effectiveness of content, including transforming existing materials, such as videos and PowerPoint presentations, into eLearning and other training objects.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
* Strong technical background and experience with enterprise software (SaaS/PaaS a plus), IT Service Management (ITSM) applications and tools, and familiarity with ITIL framework are strongly preferred.
* Experience working with highly-technical content, preferably complex software systems.
* Five or more years' experience required in a technical training environment that uses instructional design with eLearning.
* Training and experience in applying instructional design practices and methodologies to support training, learning and eLearning development.
* Knowledge of adult learning principles, course development methodologies (ISD, ADDIE, Mager), and Kirkpatrick's training evaluation levels.
* Demonstrated experience with learning and design tools, including eLearning development tools and learning management systems. Articulate Storyline strongly preferred.
* Project management skills desired.
* Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
* Ability to work collaboratively in multi-¬disciplinary teams. Ability to coordinate projects, including creating timelines and meeting deadlines. Direct experience working with learning management systems (LMS).
* Excellent verbal, written, proofreading, and editing skills.
* Strong design creativity. * Flexible and dependable.
High school diploma (required)
Secondary education degree (preferred)
Bachelors degree in Instructional Design or equivalent experience.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national o
Thank you for applying to the Training Content Developer/ Curriculum Developer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.