We have a Direct Hire Sr. Full Stack Developer position open here in Tustin, CA. Highly desired work culture with lots of room to grow within the organization!
The Sr. Full Stack Developer works in conjunction with the IT department to fulfill ongoing lead generation initiatives. Responsibilities include improving existing CRM program, as well as taking ownership of new projects as directed by the IT department from wireframe to general application architecture.
- 2+ years of professional experienced with newer version of Angular (ideally 8 or 9 but anything after 4 will be okay)
- Strong experience with C#,.NET
- This is a Full Stack Development position however 80 to 90% front end development
- Develop applications using Angular 8/9 and C# from ground up based on business requirements.
- Work with Stakeholders (designers, managers, etc.) to develop new and update existing web assets.
- Updating existing Customer Relationship Management software (CRM).
- Understand and utilize multitier architecture.
- Communicate with colleagues within the company from many different departments on projects and develop good working relationships.
- 4 + years' experience with creating applications using .NET in C#.
- Working knowledge of .NET technologies: .NET Core, Web API, Entity Framework.
- SQL Server experience.
- Experience in architecting, developing, and maintaining complex applications.
- Works well in a team environment and familiar with split stack development.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com