Tier 1 Tech Support
6 Months Contract to Hire
Ledgent Technology is seeking an experienced Tier 1 Technical Support Associate/Customer Care Specialist to provide end-to-end customer service in a highly technical and fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be responsible for day to day customer service operations including customer communication and issue resolution or escalation; and, a customer advocacy role internally when appropriate. Must be able to work independently and/or with a collaborative team. Responsible to perform other duties as assigned.
- Act to prevent, troubleshoot or resolve complex technical, commercial and relationship issues between our client and existing customers, to the satisfaction of both the customer and client, in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Effectively manage expectations set with customers.
- Customer advocacy role internally to client.
- Maintain accurate, high-quality and timely documentation for all activities to resolve customer issues/questions.
- Ensure work orders (WO) are completed with accurate information to ensure engineers, meter and field technicians are prepared to accomplish tasks.
- Routinely update customers, following SLA guidelines, on active issues to gain additional information or to advise of status;
- Act as a liaison between customers and technical teams (System Integration Engineers and Meter Technicians) using advanced communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate customer requirements for system application;
- Manage phones and multiple email accounts;
- Coordinate maintenance required in the field;
- Responsible for entering work order tickets in Company's SharePoint and managing resolution.
- Call Center experience required
- 2-3 years of progressive experience providing customer support and problem resolution in a call center environment required.
- 2 years of experience utilizing a CRM or SharePoint to track and resolve issues preferred;
- MS Office to include strong Excel skills/web-based applications required;
- Experience performing data and reporting analysis to assist in resolving client issues;
- Strong verbal/written communication, analytical, organizational, and time management skills;
- Operationally focused, highly motivated, self-starter who is committed to excellence;
- Ability to deliver results and meet client expectations in a fast-paced environment;
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.