Ledgent Technology is seeking a Web Developer for our client in Roseville. You will plan, develop, tests and document web-based applications, applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems.
- Evaluates user requests for development and modification of applications to determine feasibility, cost and time requirements, and system compatibility.
- Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives.
- Reads technical documentation, manuals, and periodicals to learn ways to develop programs that meet user requirements.
- Formulates a plan outlining steps required to develop programs, using structured analysis and design.
- Assists users with solving operating problems.
- Recreates steps taken by users to locate problems and modifies program to correct errors.
- Train users and provide technical assistance.
- May serve in the capacity of Team Lead for various projects.
- Automated UI test frameworks
- Thorough understanding of HTTP and RESTful APIs
- Enjoy working with others in a team atmosphere. Prefer a small-business, fast-paced working environment.
- Enjoy maintaining/enhancing code to meet changing customer/industry needs.
- Ability to think critically and work through problems while recommending code improvements to better the product.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of business-related information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.