Date Posted: 2/13/2020Apply Now
One of our Technology client is looking for A Release Program/Project Coordinator
As a Project Coordinator, you will support the Release Program Management team in managing a variety of release programs from start to finish. You will be responsible for managing several release programs as well as sharing your insights to enable the team to be successful. Your focus will be the Product and Engineering organizations, but the role will also require cross-functional coordination. Each day you will exercise key skills such as organization, cross-team collaboration, as well as asking and answering questions with precision.
What you get to do in this role:
* analyze trends and data and create reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights to senior leadership
* develop the overall prioritization, milestones, deliverables, and success criteria for your release programs
* manage logistics and external dependencies
* identify and mitigate risks throughout the schedule
* host regular meetings and deliver crisp status updates to all stakeholders
* develop and share best practices
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
* Facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews, and large events
* Exceptional organizational and planning skills
* Superior communication and presentation skills
* Strong customer orientation
* Excellent people skills
* Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
* Minimum of 6 years as a business analyst or a project manager/project coordinator
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Program/Project Coordinator-IC3 position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.