Date Posted: 2/13/2020Apply Now
Ledgent Technologies is interested in hiring a Business analyst- Full-time Perm position for one of its clients in Cobb County.
Share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
Below are the details
* Serve as the Subject Matter Expert and "system owner' by maintaining up-to-date knowledge of key systems functionality, features, and reporting. Key systems include project management, time entry, client billing, and related functions.
* Develop and enhance processes that work in tandem with core systems, ensuring we get the most from our systems
* Maintain active relationships with executives and staff to understand and document system & process requirements
* Provide or direct ongoing employee training on core systems
* Assist management with developing insightful reporting and/or data visualizations utilizing core systems functionality or third party tools
* Recognize when disparate systems or databases should talk to each other and understand what's needed to get them connected
* Proactively drive the research, evaluation, and recommendation of core software solutions as appropriate. Serve as the project manager for accepted solutions.
* Lead requirements gathering meetings and review designs with stakeholders
* A minimum of 5 years' related experience with project management, systems analysis, integration, optimization, reporting, and/or implementation
* High-level understanding of relational databases
* SQL, SSRS, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Tableau and/or other reporting & visualization tools
I will be looking forward to speaking with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Business Systems Analyst position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.