Date Posted: 2/12/2020Apply Now
Job Title: Customer Networking Support Specialist
Work location: San Jose, CA
Duration: Contract to Hire
As a Customer Networking Support Specialist, you will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them. You may also be required to provide basic computer training, modify systems, and perform basic computer maintenance. The ideal candidate must be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers. The goal is to create value for clients that will help preserve the company's reputation and business.
* Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance
* Remote Support for product and/or software installation
* Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
* Support clients in setting up networking, system upgrades, firewall limitations
* Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
* Walk customers through the problem-solving process
* Update customer data and produce activity reports
* Completing support tickets.
* Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
* Follow-up and update customer status and information
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Customer Networking Support Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.