Work on the company's Marketing team and is responsible for the ideation, creation, and iteration of user interfaces, content templates, and website layouts for all of online marketing assets. This role works closely with our UX Research, Web Development, Product Marketing, and Marketing Communications teams to design and build industry-leading websites, mobile solutions, online tools.
- Work with stakeholders and analysts to identify users and their goals; elicit, review, and understand product requirements and business rules.
- Create wireframes, mockups, and semi-functional prototypes illustrating UI concepts for stakeholders and the team.
- Design user interfaces and page layouts for web and mobile sites and applications.
- Adhere to established design and development standards, procedures, and guidelines.Required Skills and
- 5 plus years' experience in Designing company level (Enterprise) websites
- Bachelor's degree required. Bachelors in Fine Art or Design preferred
- Must be able to provide online samples of work of their portfolio of professional web examples, internet sites and applications examples
- Design aesthetic and strong sketching, wireframing and portfolio skills is a must
- Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign is a must
- Front End Development is required: 50% Coding in this role: Scripting HTML, Jquery, or CSS
- Solid understanding of front end development languages is a must for example (Jquery, HTML5)
- Must be able to handle a coding test and understand concepts and prototypes as well as editor
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.