Come Join OUR Team!
Ledgent Technology is Now Hiring a Change Management Practitioner for a consulting role with our client in Newport Beach, CA.
Change Management Practitioners play a key role in ensuring projects meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. The primary responsibility is creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
- Apply a structured methodology to lead change management activities, customizing and scaling as appropriate.
- Identify impacted groups and assess change impact; evaluate and ensure readiness using ADKAR.
- Identify, analyze, prepare risk mitigation tactics.
- Create actionable deliverables for the change management levers: communications plan, sponsor action plan, training plan, resistance management plan.
- Coordinate with change-enabling roles: project manager, project team and SMEs
- Integrate activities into project plan and build their CM capabilities by demonstration.
Nice To Have
- A solid understanding of the individual change process; experience with Prosci's ADKAR model and knowledge of change management principle, methodologies, and tools
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phase of the project lifecycle, acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues
- Proven capability to establish a change management workstream on a project, identify gaps/issues and share with the project team, and knowing when to be assertive and when to flex
- Exceptional listening and communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and implementation tactics
- Problem-solving and root cause identification skill sable to work effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.