Ledgent Technology, a Roth Staffing Company is looking for an eager Workday Developer!
In the role of Workday Developer, you will:
- 2+ years of experience with workday data structure and development.
- Workday integration skills with any of the following Workday setup tools: Studio, Core Connectors, EIBs, PICOFs, and PECIs
- Good understanding of Workday security
- Strong Communication Skills
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university or 4 years of equivalent experience
- Design, build, test, and deploy Workday integration solutions.
- Troubleshoot Workday integration issues
- Conduct unit and end-to-end testing of interfaces to ensure they function as designed based on functional and technical requirements
- Analyze and translate functional specifications and change requests into technical specifications
- Provide guidance to business, IT or service partners on integration strategies
- Contribute to the end users' experience with Workday's integration products, tools, and services in a way that results in high customer satisfaction
- Work with project teams through integration discovery and scoping phases of their implementation projects
- Coordinate assigned deliverable schedules to ensure timelines are met
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned or apparent
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.