We are seeking a full-time Technical Operation Assistant. The position will be working on a server-based routing project for a tier-1 automotive company.
- Daily monitoring of routing system, finding issues, and diving into issue to identify the root of a problem and solving it (no matter how large or small the scale) to meet the SLA with clients and that of 3rd parties
- Daily check up of service usage, errors, system resource, network, 3rd-party content server and API, application related issues
- Monthly report of system service and performance
- Leading and managing all issue reports related to GPS routing services
- Application server maintenance and system application development support
- Daily checkup of customer complaints including VOC(Voice of Customers) regarding GPS Routing
- Complaints analysis
- Facilitate the definition of problem root causes to effectively scope the service by using analysis tools and report them to tech team
- Responding customers to resolve the issues
- Following up to ensure resolution
- Perform regular/occasional software update test (Lab & field) and report the results
- Testing new features and/or issues regarding previous customer complaints and report the results
- Update GPS Route test by using analysis tool
- Some field testing is required.
- Managing workflow, escalations and effectively delegating across the related teams.
- Suggesting improvement method of analysis tool and/or system
- Requires a bachelor of science degree or equivalent technical experience.
- 1 to 2 years experience in quality assurance, engineering, or other related fields
- Detailed knowledge of IT security
- Experience of AWS Cloud
- Strong root-cause analysis skills
- Excellent oral presentation and writing skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and ability to meet the Deadline.
- Detailed knowledge of Linux OS, and Middleware(Tomcat and NginX)
- Experience working in GPS navigation related industry
- Bi-lingual in Korean
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.