We are partnering with a reputable Consumer Services company here in Costa Mesa, CA searching for a well-experienced and highly creative Paid Search Specialist who will be managing the execution of display advertising, SEM campaigns, and social media campaigns to engage consumers and drive direct response to support the company's business goals.
The ideal candidate will be someone who:
- 2+ years of hands on experience in managing the day to day of SEM and Display campaigns
- Solid experience optimizing SEM campaigns against direct response/conversion based KPIs such as CPL and CPS
- Understand how to identify areas to create efficiencies
- Are we wasting spend on certain keywords
- Are there different bidding, targeting/audience, creative opportunities to test to create efficiencies
- Are there new features available within Google or Bing Ads that we should be testing
- Have experience working with/managing an agency running SEM campaigns is a huge plus
· Develop, implement, and evaluate display advertising, search engine marketing, and social media strategies to increase brand awareness, improve member perceptions, generate leads, and sales.
· Accountable for business metrics associated with display advertising, search engine marketing, and social media performance including click-through rates, interaction rates, lead generation, sales, revenue, CPC, CPL, CPS, CPA, conversion rates, and ROI.
· Works closely with internal departments-such as marketing, product management, research, database, information systems, and outside advertising agencies and vendors to execute programs.
· Recommends marketing programs and provides creative direction to agencies. Participates in cross-functional project teams to drive projects.
· Ensures design and content meet brand and legal standards, and also adhere to best practices in usability.
· Performs regular competitive analyses, reports relevant findings, and recommends digital marketing innovations to be tested.
· Analyzes results of projects and makes recommendations to optimize and improve performance.
· Investigates emerging interactive media and provides recommendations for potential projects. Identifies opportunities for new, innovative programs and interfaces with executive management and other key managers as needed to champion new ideas.Qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree is required.
Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field is preferred.
· Experience evaluating metrics reports is required.
· Experience supervising outside vendors and agencies is crucial for this role
· Direct experience managing display advertising, search engine marketing, and social media is required.
· Proven project management experience essential.
· Strong knowledge of best practices in display advertising and search engine marketing is required.
· Experience with rich media ad serving vendors and technologies are required.
· Budget management experience is preferred.
· Experience with and understanding of tracking tags used for online media banners and paid search (ex., Conversant ROI tags, Tealium, DoubleClick Spotlight tags, Google Analytics, optimization & retargeting pixels, etc.).
· Experience analyzing results of projects and making recommendations for next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital stat