Date Posted: 1/9/2020Apply Now
We are partnering with a reputable and rapidly growing Consumer Services company here in Orange County, CA searching for a SQL Database Developer to help maintain or modify database processes, and support production jobs in Teradata, SQL Server, Mainframe, and Hadoop environments.
· Design, develop, and support ETL processes using SSIS
· Provide data analysis using T-SQL
· Participate in code review and acceptance testing
· Provide after-hours support of production jobs
· Troubleshoot SSIS packages and comprehend error logging
· Create and update documentation on processes
· Design new and modify existing database schemas
· Define job schedule and deployment strategy
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
· Minimum 3-5 years using SQL in an enterprise environment
· Strong proficiency with SQL on Teradata
· Strong proficiency with SQL Server and SSIS
· Experience using TFS
· Experience with Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Visio, etc.)
· Hadoop experience desired, but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the SQL Database Developer (SSIS Focused) position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.