Seeking all levels of experience within Embedded Software Engineering!
Responsibilities include architecture, design, test and documentation of software for embedded high-speed digital communications products.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- 1+ year experience as a software engineer within a manufacturing environment
- 5+ years experience in embedded software development
- Experience programming in C/C++
- Experience with 8/16-bit microcontrollers
- Experience with USB, SPI, I2C, TCP/IP
- Experience debugging embedded products in a lab environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.