2020 is here and it's time to make a change with your career. If you're looking for an exciting Java Developer role, look no further! Our client is known for having a splashingly good time during the summer months when things heat up in Phoenix. If this interests you, keep reading on!
You are responsible for maintaining the backend systems that make their eCommerce website run smoothly and when problems arise, you're the one that can problem solve and fix the issue. Reliability? Check! Responsiveness? Check!
With a smooth-running website, this allows the customers to have an enjoyable experience and be able to get the items they need while meeting the revenue expectations of the client.
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- API development and integration, in an ecommerce environment
- Proficiency in Java
- Proficiency in T-SQL
- Experience with IPAAS solutions
- Experience in a Scrum/Agile environment
- Experience building large-scale customer-facing applications
- Experience working with non-technical business partners for project collaboration
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Development
- Abilities or experience with Mobile Application development in iOS and Android
- C# and ASP.NET Development Experience
- Java OR PHP development experience (both would be a slam dunk)
- PHP Development Experience (Laravel framework preferred)
- Experience in LAMP stack development
- Experience in Cloud technologies
- Experience developing CI/CD automated solutions
If this sounds like something you're interested in, please apply with your updated resume before it's too late! Our client is ready to rock and roll in 2020 and is missing a Java/PHP developer. Is that you???
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.