Our client is looking for a DevOps Engineer who focuses on the Azure cloud and .Net technologies. This is a direct-hire role in North Phoenix with the opportunity to grow and develop your career within DevOps!
DevOps Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the Development team, Program Owner and Development Senior Manager to test system integrity
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Test implemented designs
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery
- Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
- Manage CI and CD tools with team
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Improve infrastructure development and application development
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the company
- Be part of an On-Call support rotation
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Azure Key Vault
- Server-less Computing/Azure Functions
- Azure Virtual Network
- CI/CD (Jenkins Preferred)
- Business Analysis/QA
- Test Plan Creation
- Test Coverage Evaluation and Planning
- MS SQL
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required
- Experience with Microsoft .Net (MVC, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server).
- Experience with SOA architectures and REST API's.
- Experience with SQL Server or other advanced level databases.
- Experience with Azure and Jenkins
- Experience with Grafana or equivalent metric measurement tool
- Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Experience working in an Agile/Rally development cycle preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.