Date Posted: 1/3/2020Apply Now
We are an AI team working in the health space in the digital health industry. We are looking for a highly skilled Data Scientist.
Bachelor's Degree (required)
Ph.D. or Master's Degree (plus not required) in computer science / operations research / applied statistics / data mining / machine learning / physics or a related quantitative discipline.
- Statistical and predictive modeling concepts
- Machine-learning approaches, clustering and classification techniques
- Recommendation and optimization algorithms
Some exposure in any of the following:
- Digital Health
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and possessing a high level of integrity.
- Team player that works well in collaborative situations and start-up environments.
- We highly value track record in delivering projects and work being currently used in any live projects.
Nice to have: Publications, experience in Analytics, Expertise with Java/ Python/ C++
Relocation offered for non-local candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Senior Data Scientist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.