Ledgent Technolgy is Now Hiring a UX Designer for enterprise SaaS/PaaS client in Santa Clara, California.
- Designing user experiences on our Business Applications within our suite of IT applications.
- Create & Design plans, execute and analyze user research to understand user's context and needs and translate findings into artifacts such as personas, journeys, tasks analyses, etc., to communicate their findings in business consumable ways.
- Create UX design details with functionalities, usability, navigation, information architecture and screen structure.
- Meticulously gather requirements via various research methodologies from discovery through design validation techniques.
- Work collaboratively inside a cross-functional team, effectively integrating your research into the product definition and design phases.
- Ability to create architectural design tasks such as user flows, information architecture definition, wireframing, etc. with the aim of communicating design opportunities to the broader Design and Business units.
- Support design validation and/or iteration through iterative usability testing Validate design direction through participatory design, early concept testing, formative and summative usability testing.
- Understanding of Human-Computer Interaction (HCI).
Our Client is headquartered in Santa Clara with about 10,000 employees worldwide and is the fastest-growing enterprise company with over $1 Billion in annual revenue.
- Proficiency with Axure RP, Sketch or another wireframing tool.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.