WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
Responsibilities include working in the Marketing department to develop dynamic websites, desktop and mobile web-based applications, and online Marketing tools.
- Extensive experience with ASP.NET/C#/MVC/Web API and the .NET Framework
- Extensive experience with Microsoft SQL Server (or equivalent); T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, etc.
- A working understanding of VB.NET for maintenance tasks on legacy applications
- Solid understanding of Web Development best practices
- Familiarity with front-end development technologies such as HTML5, AJAX, jQuery, Angular, and CSS a plus
- Skills in Vue.js a plus
- Prior experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) is a plus
- Must work well in a dynamic team environment; Excellent team and collaboration skills
- Ability to interface with internal customers to determine software requirements
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- BSCS, BSEE Degree (transcripts required)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.