Work on a team of highly skilled software engineers to build cutting-edge software applications for a company who's a leader in their industry. Participate in early technology research and product development.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- BSCS or MSCS or similar degree
- 3+ years commercial Windows .NET client application development experience
- Strong software development experience in C# (minimum 2+years of non-web C# experience)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming principles
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team using SCM and issue tracking tools
- Experience in UI development using WPF and WinForms
- Xamarin experience is a plus
- Network programming experience (TCP/IP, UDP) a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.